The Ongoing Adventures of Naked Girl

The story of my quest to look good naked -- really good.

Friday, September 14, 2007

Autumn is Here

As much as I love fall, I just know what that means here in the mid-west. I woke up this morning at 6:30 AM (not my choice, but the dogs needed to go out), and it was 45 degrees and, with the wind chill, it was 39. I know this means I can break out the cute sweaters, coats and boots, but it also means I need to stash the cute sandals, short skirts and strappy dresses.

I'm even starting to plan my fall menus - lots of homemade soups and chilies. I'm off work today, and I've started my fall cleaning - I've changed my sheets from cotton to flannel and put on my down duvet. I have some general cleaning tomorrow but it's all about getting ready for gasp the cold. The deck chairs and table will have to come in. The gas grill will have to be covered up. I am so not ready for the pending cold!

Work continues to be my main focus. I did a list of everything I am working on and the weekly time I am dedicating to it all, and I realized I am giving over 70 hours to my job. Granted, that might mean I am on a conference call and working on something else, so that counts as "multi-tasking" but it means that I am producing way more than a 40-hour week. That takes time away from seeing Don, working out, cleaning the house, etc.

Don is off to Detroit tomorrow, but we have enough time to take the kids for a hike and do some more cleaning. I don't have any plans past that, although I might have some guests over for NFL Sunday Football.

I think it may be nap time - I don't get the chance too often, but it sounds like a good idea!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home