The Ongoing Adventures of Naked Girl

The story of my quest to look good naked -- really good.

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Update

OK, I'm still here...

I am dealing with a lot of work crap, including not being able to read blogs from work - which shouldn't be such a big deal, but by the time I get home, I don't always have the energy to post or read blogs.

It's my birthday today, and it was all good. I heard from my parents, my brother, my BFF and I received cards from my staff and co-workers. Don got me flowers (sunflowers!!) and took me to dinner. Perfect.

I am dealing with a lot of shit from work - not all bad, but it's taking a lot of time and energy.

Anyway, I promise a better post, and more response to your posts soon. Heck, I need to post about my trip to the MN Zoo and the "Great Minnesota Get Together." It was a true Minnesota weekend!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home