The Ongoing Adventures of Naked Girl

The story of my quest to look good naked -- really good.

Sunday, August 26, 2007

What A Week

I know my blogging has been lacking lately. I hate it, because this is such a good release for me, but life has just kicked my ass. Even when I have time to blog, the last thing I want to do is get on a computer.

Work is busier than ever, but not in a bad way. It's a fine line we walk in work force management - you want to answer the phones/complete the work in a timely manner but also not be overstaffed where the work is done too quickly. In a phone queue, it's a matter of seconds - our goal is to answer 80% of our calls within 20 seconds, but when it gets to answering 90% of the calls, we're considered overstaffed. Go figure. So, we have to figure out what to do with the excess staff - projects, trainings, etc. and still be able to respond if the service level drops below 80%. It's a lot of hands-on management, and a lot of constant watching what's going on that can make for a tiring day.

Now that Don is done with training camp, I'm hoping to get back to a regular workout schedule. I've really missed it, but I have other responsibilities other than myself sometimes. I'm also trying to get back to a more healthy way of cooking. Sometimes it's easier to go with what's easy which isn't always the most healthy.

I have tomorrow off, so I hope to get caught up on laundry, ironing and general house cleaning. We should take the dogs for a long hike, although they got some good playtime yesterday with our neighbor's lab puppy (twice).

Off to try and get dinner ready, although I'm not all that motivated right now. Here's to 3-day weekends!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home