The Ongoing Adventures of Naked Girl

The story of my quest to look good naked -- really good.

Tuesday, February 10, 2004

OK, I am going to fess up right now. I am not going to the gym. I should -- I know I should. But I think that what I really need is to go to Macy's and Robinson's and hit the Estee Lauder & Clinique counters. Hey, gift with purchase -- who can refuse them? My rationalization is this -- I feel like I want to reward myself (for what, I'm not even certain), and I cannot do it with food (as much as I'd like to). I actually need some stuff, I'll get a little sumthin-sumthin in return and it doesn't have any calories!

I am then going to go home and finish reading The Five People You Meet in Heaven. I am only a few pages in, and it's a very engaging story about an 83-year old man who dies and goes to heaven to discover that heaven is really a place that 5 people explain your life. It's written by Mitch Albom who also wrote Tuesdays with Morrie.

Off to shop 'til I drop!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home