The Ongoing Adventures of Naked Girl

The story of my quest to look good naked -- really good.

Monday, February 02, 2004

What a weekend. The weather here was wonderful. I made it to the gym on Saturday and for a walk with Don and the dogs on Sunday. We ate well while we watched the Super Bowl -- a huge platter of fresh veggies, some olives, nuts, cold shrimp and baked chicken wings. The good thing is that we noshed from about 1:00 PM until halftime. We each had a few beers, but nothing that would break the bank. We also had some fat-free sorbet for dessert. Yum!

I can tell you there are a lot of great things about not seeing an event like the Super Bowl live. No standing in lines (security, concessions, restrooms), you don't have to pay $7 for a beer or $5 for water, you can wear your slippers, your dogs can watch with you, you don't have to deal with parking, TiVO (to replay the end of the halftime show just to make sure you saw what you thought you saw).......I could go on. One of the best things was that I got to watch it with Don, and that really made my day.

I have my gym bag packed for after work. My goal is another 60 minutes on the treadmill. I figure if I can hit the gym Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and one day over the weekend, I will get back on track.

Off to wade through all of my e-mails. I can't believe that in one day out of the office, I got 71 new e-mails. No wonder I never get anything done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home