The Ongoing Adventures of Naked Girl

The story of my quest to look good naked -- really good.

Sunday, January 25, 2004

Today was actually somewhat productive. I finished the last of my candles for Saturday's staff meeting. I have some trimming and polishing as well as packaging, but they are mostly done. I took George for a mile and a half walk. He really didn't want to go, but it was such a beautiful day. Don and I took the dogs, and now they will pretty much be floor mats (actually couch pillows) for the rest of the evening.

I've even eaten well. I am making steaks & veggies for dinner. My gym bag is packed for tomorrow. I have my breakfast foods ready for the week and will be baking up a slew of chicken breasts for lunch.

Monday morning is weigh in, and I'd like George to be down to 159 -- only a 1-pound loss -- but a step in the right direction.

Well, off to do the rest of my Sunday chores!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home