The Ongoing Adventures of Naked Girl

The story of my quest to look good naked -- really good.

Saturday, January 24, 2004

OK, here it goes, my first attempt at blogging. I've been reading several for some time but never had the balls to try it. Who cares what I think? Well, I don't really care what others think, this seems like a fun experiment.

So a little about me. My name is Shannin and I am a nudist in training. Seriously, I am on a quest to actually look good naked to someone other than my wonderful husband, Don. In answer to your question, this is going to be more of a diet/exercise diary rather than some x-rated blog -- sorry to disappoint! It's going to be a long journey. Weight has always been my enemy, and now that I am in my mid-30s, my enemy seems to have moved right in and made himself at home. I'm tired of hearing my doctor threaten me with dire warnings. Plus, I really do want to feel and look better.

I live in Los Angeles -- I'm actually a 3rd generation Californian -- something virtually unheard of. I have a house in Westchester, with a white picket fence to boot. I have two wonderful rescue mutts -- Baja, a 2 1/2 year old golden lab/hound mix & Jager, a 3 1/2 year old brindle staff terrier mix. They are the loves of my life, and have taught me a lot.

I work in corporate travel -- trust me, it sounds much more glamourous than it really is. I manage a staff of 7 in an office of 30. I've been with my company for 8 years and one of my goals is to be there at least 10. I actually like what I do, who I work with and who I work for, all important things for keeping sane. I actually have it pretty easy, so I try not to complain too much!

Don is my husband of 4 1/2 years. He is the most wonderful man, and I am very lucky to be in his life. He keeps me grounded. When I tend to get overly emotional, he's there to add a rational point of view. We happen to agree on most things, and I think he enjoys listening to my soapbox rants which I tend to go off on every once in awhile.

Some of my hobbies include reading, cooking, wines, watching NFL games, listening to music, candle & soap making and photography (film and digital).

This is just a quick introduction as to who I am and what I am about. I hope that you get to know me on this journey. Enjoy the ride!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home