The Ongoing Adventures of Naked Girl

The story of my quest to look good naked -- really good.

Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Grrrr....just when I thought I was doing well. I actually sneaked a peak at the scale this morning and was down 2.4 pounds from Sunday morning. I was thinking to myself, "Gee, I guess this exercise stuff really does work!"

I ate a sensible breakfast, had my mid-morning snack and ate a wonderful lunch. I was sated -- not stuffed, not hungry, but for some reason felt that a small bag of cheetos (180 calories), a heath bar (210 calories) and two maple cookied (208 calories) was in order! Why in the hell do I do this to myself? My workout at the gym is going to have to burn 598 calories just for me to break even today. That means I will not be able to bail 10 minutes early while complaining of sore quads.

Thanks to Denise's post who helped me realize I am going to have to be brutally honest with myself, which means confessing all of my dietary sins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home