The Ongoing Adventures of Naked Girl

The story of my quest to look good naked -- really good.

Monday, February 09, 2004

The weekend was very nice. The weather was great, I got some errands done, went to the gym on Saturday and burned 700 calories on the treadmill and went for a 1 1/2 mile walk with Don and the dogs on Sunday. Food was OK, but not great. I did fine until Saturday dinner and then, once again, decided to take the easy way out and went to get Paco's instead of cooking something. I did fine on my Sunday meals, however I missed all of my fruit snacks. I have the hardest time getting all of my snacks in over the weekend. I usually don't have an issue during the work week since I'm on a schedule. Guess I'll have to work on that. The bottom line is that I am the exact same weight as I was last week.

My plans for this week will mirror last week -- gym on Monday, Tuesday, Friday and at least once over the weekend. I have a 3-day weekend with Don, and I am really looking forward to that. I don't have Monday off, so Don and I both took Friday off. We don't have any big plans over the weekend -- we will be going to dinner at one of our favorite restaurants, Crustacean for Valentine's Day. It's a wonderful place. The front wall of the restaurant is a huge fish tank that continues into the restaurant on the floor. The have a secret kitchen that only the family can enter. We always get their grilled prawns and garlic noodles. Talk about heaven on a plate!

Off to schedule the rest of my busy week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home