The Ongoing Adventures of Naked Girl

The story of my quest to look good naked -- really good.

Sunday, October 14, 2007

A Good Week

I know I haven't been posting as much, or visiting other blogs as regularly, but things seem to be evening out for me. I seem to be dealing with a lot, but I'm finding ways to get through it.

For some reason cooking and baking helps me work through tough times. I made a fresh loaf of bread (Scottish Oat) this afternoon. To my surprise, when I went to slice it, the loaf was G-O-N-E. My only explanation was, while I napped when the bread was cooling, Baja got up on the counter and ate it! I cannot think of anything else. Jager isn't tall enough to do it and there are no "left-overs" to implicate her.

I had great day on Saturday - a bunch of WLS patients gathered in Stillwater for coffee and lunch. We had a great time, and it was nice to meet people from the (Obesity Help) boards.

Don is in Chicago, so I am flying solo today. Off to take a bath and get ready for another crazy week!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home