The Ongoing Adventures of Naked Girl

The story of my quest to look good naked -- really good.

Monday, May 28, 2007

I Could Get Used To This

This is the first of back-to-back 3-day weekends for me. Of course, this is Memorial Day weekend and next weekend I have Friday - Sunday off since I need to take Don to the airport for his trip to Cleveland.

We didn't have great weather this weekend - only Sunday was perfect. Saturday and today had rain and the threat of storms with strong winds, and high humidity today. We did hikes with the dogs on Saturday and today, so they have been crashed pretty much all weekend. Today, Jager found a dead fish to roll around in, so they are now known as Big Fish Head (Baja) and Little Fish Head (Jager). We spent yesterday out on the deck and grilling. We went to see Pirates of the Caribbean: The End of the World today. Good film - not as good as the first, better than the second.

I did grill last night - rib-eye steaks with a dry rub, BBQ chicken and chicken sausages. There is nothing like meat on a grill, although I do miss charcoal. One can't dismiss the ease, prep and clean-up of a gas grill, though. Plus, I don't feel the need to grill as much as I can so the charcoal doesn't go to waste.

I am thinking about hosting a BBQ over the weekend while Don is gone. I went to one hosted by my co-leader on Friday and we had so much fun. I'm hesitant to host because I'm afraid no on will come or the dogs will be too annoying. Despite this, I'm thinking chicken fajitas, guacamole, salsa, margs... Maybe some games - Uno, Scrabble. We'll see. It's outside of my comfort zone, but I think a good move for me.

Other than that, nothing else much exciting is happening in Casa de Seeholzer... Hope all is well with all my readers, and that they had a great weekend!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home