The Ongoing Adventures of Naked Girl

The story of my quest to look good naked -- really good.

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Tagged!

I've been tagged by Bee-Bop. I haven't done a meme in a long time, so here it goes - First, the rules: each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Since this is going around, I won't tag anyone specific, but feel free to do this and let me know...

Random Fact #1 - I constantly crack my knuckles. I've done this forever, and my mom used to tell me that my joints would get big, which is an old wives tale. I also crack my hips by putting one leg up on a counter/table and stretching to the floor. It feels soooo good.

Random Fact #2 - I am a huge Dallas Cowboys fan. Yes, I know I'm not from Dallas, nor do I live in Dallas now. Heck, I've only been to Dallas twice in my life. But, I was stuck watching a football game - Dallas versus Houston, I think - when at my grandparents' house and I thought Danny White, the QB, was cute. I was 7.

Random Fact #3 - My favorite number is 14. I think I chose that number when I idolized Mike Scoscia, the catcher for the Los Angeles Dodgers (now the manager of the Anaheim Angels). Again, I thought he was cute. I was probably 13 at the time... A lot of my passwords have 14 in them.

Random Fact #4 - I don't understand light/lite beer. If I'm going to drink beer, I want it to taste like beer.

Random Fact #5 - I love thunderstorms. I will even go to a window to watch, or, once when I was living in NYC, actually went to the roof to watch one. A lightening strike on a park bench across the street sent me running for cover, but I am fascinated by them.

Random Fact #6 - I shower in the same way every day - get wet (back to the shower head, of course), wash my hair, wash/exfoliate my face, rinse hair, condition hair, soap up, rinse, rinse hair. My after shower routine is also the same - do a quick dry, wrap towel around my waist, wrap smaller towel around my hair, clean my ears, clean face, moisturize face, apply under eye cream, towel dry hair, comb hair, blow dry hair, finish drying my body, put on lotion and then spritz with body spray.

Random Fact #7 - I have been known to give up my place in bed for the dogs. If Baja starts to crowd me at the top of the bed, I will often reverse my position - my pillow and head at the foot of the bed, spooned around Jager with Baja on my legs.

Have fun with this!! I probably could have listed several more, but thought this was insightful!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home