The Ongoing Adventures of Naked Girl

The story of my quest to look good naked -- really good.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Book Challenge

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Carl has a Spring fantasy reading challenge that I have decided to join since I have so many unread books, I thought this would be a good kick in the butt to get me reading. After much debate, I have decided to start with the following books:

A Dirty Job, Christopher Moore (finished)
The Good, The Bad and The Undead, Kim Harrison (in progress)
Tithe, Holly Black
Time and Again, Jack Finney (re-read)
The Rebellion of the Beasts, Leigh Hunt
The Once and Future King, T.H. White
The Mirror of Her Dreams, Stephen Donaldson
The Princess Bride, William Goldman (re-read)

That's the first round. If I finish, I'd like to add:

Valiant, Holly Black
A Man Rides Through, Stephen Donaldson (sequel)
Eragon, Christopher Paolini
Eldest, Christopher Paolini

Of course, to finish the challenge, I will read A Midsummer Night's Dream.

That will keep me busy for a bit. By the time I get done with this, I should be ready for my summer reading list!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home