The Ongoing Adventures of Naked Girl

The story of my quest to look good naked -- really good.

Thursday, July 01, 2004

Parties Do Not Fall Under "The Plan"

One of my agents is leaving for a new job and her last day is today. I'm sad about losing her, however I understand her reasoning. The account she works on was bought by a larger company and, within the next 3 months, we will probably lose the account. She didn't want to "wait and see," so she took a position with another travel company. Of course, this means good-bye parties and the fact that there are two cliques that don't play well together forces us to have two different dinners. One was last night at Paco's Tacos and tonight it will be P.F.Chang's. Since I am her boss, it's somewhat expected of me to attend both. In addition, I am getting her a Cold Stone Creamery cake this afternoon. Needless to say, this has not been a good few days for food or exercise. Which is why I am waiting to update my monthly weight chart. Hey, it's my blog, I'll update when I want.....

The most exciting thing is that Don actually has Saturday AND Sunday off. He's been working hard as Fox Sports just re-launched their web site with a new look. I plan on taking very good care of him this weekend. We are planning a dinner and a movie night on Saturday. We both wanted to go see Fahrenheit 9/11 and as much as I was willing to go by myself last weekend, I wanted to wait so we could see it together. Sunday, we will BBQ and hang out with the dogs so they don't get too freaked out from the fireworks. Luckily, we don't have anything exploding right over our house (actually one of the benefits of being so close to LAX).

Now if I could just get my allergies to STOP! I would be in great shape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home