The Ongoing Adventures of Naked Girl

The story of my quest to look good naked -- really good.

Friday, June 11, 2004

Furry Friday

Thanks to Furry Friday for these questions:

Pet Disasters!

1: What's the worst pet you've ever had? What earned it that title? I never really had a bad pet. I would have to say fish -- I wanted a dog and my parents got us a fish tank. Like you can teach Nemo to fetch....

2: What's the worst thing one of your pets has ever done? Baja ate Jager's collar and we had to give him a high fiber diet and sift through his poop to make sure all the piece passed.

3: My personal worst pet experience was a Rottweiler puppy with an appetite for everything!! In honor of her use the letters: B-R-O-W-N-I-E (her name) to describe a pet of yours!
Brave
Rambunctious
Outgoing
Warm-hearted
Needy
Individual
Expert

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home