The Ongoing Adventures of Naked Girl

The story of my quest to look good naked -- really good.

Thursday, May 27, 2004

Spring Cleaning for the Mind and Body

I am really looking forward to next week. I have a huge to do list, but I know I can get it all done. Certain tasks are going to make me take on other tasks -- like getting my carpets cleaned. That means, to get ready I have to clean off and move nightstands, my shoe rack, clean behind my bedroom TV stand, etc. My biggest task is getting my office organized. That has really become my "junk" room where everything goes until I figure out what to do with it. Needless to say, there are stacks of things on the floor, on the bookshelves, on the filing cabinets, on the desk.

On top of getting my house cleaned, I have decided to do a "cleanse" with the supervision of my nutritionist. Starting Sunday for 7 days, my entire diet will be the following:

12 ounces of water mixed with 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of maple syrup, 1 pinch of cayanne pepper. Drink 6 - 7 times a day.

Unlimited water.


Yep, that's it. I'm also encouraged to do cardio 4 times a week and use a dry sauna a few times to sweat out the toxins. I know it sounds pretty extreme, but I've done a similar one before and, after the first 2 - 3 days, it's actually a piece of cake. It really does help you clean out your system, and you do feel more energetic and focused. I think this might be the jump start I need in the weight loss department. Although the primary goal of a cleanse is not to lose weight, it's often an added benefit. Anyway, we'll see how it goes.

Off to wrap up my 4th conference call of the day (I've been on a call since 9:00 AM and it's now 12:15 PM). Once again, so much to do and so little time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home