The Ongoing Adventures of Naked Girl

The story of my quest to look good naked -- really good.

Friday, May 14, 2004

Ready for the Weekend

This week seems like it's dragged on forever. I know part of that is because of not really having any time to relax last weekend. I am really looking forward to tomorrow. We won't get to sleep in because Baja's stomach goes off exactly at 7:00 AM, but we won't have to rush off anywhere. I do know we are going to go to the gym and the dog park, but the rest of the day will be spent hanging in the back yard with the dogs.

In lieu of actually doing any work this afternoon, I lifted this from Danelle:

WRATH

Who did you last get angry with?
The guy at work who I know is stealing stuff off others’ desks.

What is your weapon of choice?
My silence first and then my words.

Who was the last person that got really angry at you?
Probably one of my employees when I had to give them feedback on their tardiness.

What is your pet peeve?
People who park their SUVs in compact parking spots, for one. For the rest see here.

Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily?
I don’t think I keep grudges, although I tend to remember perceived slights or injustices.

SLOTH

What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't done in a long time?
Wash my face and brush my teeth before bed.

What is the latest you've ever woken up?
I’m an early riser, even during my partying days. If I had to guess, I’d say noon.

Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't.
I’ve been meaning to write my friend, Sally, in England.

What is the last lame excuse you've made?
"I’m on a conference call."

Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through?
Oh, yeah.

When was the last time you got a good workout in?
About 2 weeks ago.

How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today?
None. For one thing, Baja makes sure we’re up by 7:00 AM. Also, my clock doesn’t have a snooze button.

GLUTTONY

What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice?
I don’t know if this is “yuppie,” but I only drink microbrews or imported beer.

White meat or dark meat?
Dark.

What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event?
I don’t know the exact amount, but enough Jagermeister to still be drunk when I got up the next morning for work.

Have you ever used a professional diet company?
Yep – I see a nutritionist.

Do you have an issue with your weight?
Yes –both emotionally and physically. But I am working on it.

Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods?
Spicy!

Have you ever taken food "to go" from a buffet?
Ahhh….no.

LUST

How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies/family)?
I couldn’t even begin to guess.

How many people have seen YOU naked (not counting physicians/family)?
See above.

Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of your gender of choice during a normal conversation?
Only if it’s drawing attention to itself.

Have you wanted someone who was taken?
Yes.

What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice?
Chest and eyes.

Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute?
No.

Have you ever had a one night stand?
Yes.

GREED

How many credit cards do you own?
Three AMEX (1 of which is a corporate card), 1 Visa, 1 Sears and 1 Home Depot. The only one with a balance is the Visa.

What's your guilty pleasure?
“The Young and the Restless”

If you had $1 million, what would you do with it?
Remodel our house, pay off the Visa and invest the rest.

Would you rather be rich or famous?
Rich. Heck, I’d be happy with just financially secure.

Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks?
Not if it was long term.

Have you ever stolen anything?
Couldn’t we just call it “permanently borrowing”?

How many mp3's are on your hard drive?
About 50

PRIDE

What's one thing you have done that you're most proud of?
Adopted Jager, because she might not have had a chance otherwise.

What's one thing have you done that your parents are most proud of?
I’m living a productive life.

What thing would you like to accomplish in your life?
To make sure we were financially secure.

Do you get annoyed by coming in second place?
Oh, yea….I’m very competitive.

Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors?
Probably.

Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score?
Yes – Spanish final my senior year in high school.

What did you do today that you're proud of?
Offered to help a co-worker who is having a really crappy week.


ENVY

What item of your friend's would you most want to have for your own?
I’m happy with what I have.

If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be?
I don’t think there is anyone I’d rather be.

Have you ever been cheated on?
Yes.

Have you ever cheated on someone?
Yes.

Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own?
Perkier breasts.

What trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself?
Patience.

What is your favorite deadly sin?
Gluttony.

I really enjoy doing and reading these types of "quizzes" or memes. I'm not sure why, but some of my own answers surprise me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home