The Ongoing Adventures of Naked Girl

The story of my quest to look good naked -- really good.

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Sleep 1, Exercise 0

So the plan was to get up at 5:30 AM to hit the gym. Instead, I hit the snooze button.

I think a big part of it is that I haven't been sleeping well over the last week, mostly due to thinking about Nancy's service, life, death , etc. My M.O. was to wake up at 3:00 AM for a bathroom run and then not fall back to sleep. Anyway, I slept, and slept HARD I might add, until 7:15 AM. I can't tell you the last time I was still in bed at 7:15 AM much less asleep.

I get off at 6:00 PM tonight, so maybe I'll try and do a tape instead so at least I can make my goal for the month.

As you can see, I updated my blog look. Blogger has some new templates. For some reason, though, my comments keep falling out. Sometimes they're there, sometimes they are not. Bear with me as I continue to learn about the ins and outs of blog design.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home