The Ongoing Adventures of Naked Girl

The story of my quest to look good naked -- really good.

Monday, April 26, 2004

Two Steps Forward, One Step Back

Good News: I ate on plan for both Saturday and Sunday
Good News: I went to the gym on Saturday and Sunday (60 minutes of cardio, 75 minutes of lifting)

Bad News: I drank a bottle and a half of wine on Sunday because I thought I could handle one glass

The sad thing is that I don't even realize what I am doing. I open the bottle, pour a glass, go about my business and before I know it, the bottle is gone. I hate the fact that I can be in control when I am out or even at home with Don, but once alone, I lose all awareness and control.

Don and I had a good conversation (as good as you can at 5:30 AM). I just feel so stupid!! All that good work for naught.

I had an off day today as well, as I was recovering from the affects of last night. Of course, one would think that feeling like crap would make me change my ways, but the hangover today seemed worse, probably because I was doing so well and definitely because I had lifted for the first time in a few weeks. Nothing like feeling sore and nauseous.

Oh, yeah, I have two agents on vacation, one on jury duty and one called in sick, and we were busier than a one-legged man at an ass kicking contest. I could even hide behind my desk for the day.

This makes it official, I will have to start the mini challenge over.

My Goal:

1. Eat 3 meals a day:
Breakfast: 1 cup of oatmeal, fresh fruit or juice
Lunch: 4-6 oz. of lean protein, 1 starch, veggies, optional fruit
Dinner: 4-6 oz. of lean protein, 1 starch, veggies, optional fruit
2. Drink 100 oz. of water a day
3. 1 Diet Coke per day
4. 2 days of exercise per week
5. No fast food, drive thrus, etc.
6. Absolutely, positively no alcohol

I would like to keep this up until Tuesday, May 4th.

As Denise said, I will only fail when I give up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home