The Ongoing Adventures of Naked Girl

The story of my quest to look good naked -- really good.

Thursday, April 15, 2004

Ahhhhhh.....

....is the sound you may be hearing as I am in full vacation mode. The weather is beautiful, the pool is cool....Don and I are in bliss. I'm not sure how often I'll post between now and Monday as I'm on dial-up and it seems painfully slow. Guess I'm just spoiled.

The one thing about our location is we get a variety of wildlife. Last night we saw 3 coyotes crossing the field and today we've seen a lot of quail. It's nesting season for them, and Baja actually discovered two eggs that must have come out of a nest. They were both cracked, so we had to toss them, but as I held the eggs in my hands it made me realize how fragile life really is.

We're grilling steaks tonight and having some roasted garlic potatoes and asparagus. Yum. I love cooking up here. I don't know why, but it seems that the food just tastes better.

That's about it for the update. I'll try to check in at least once more. If not, hope you all have a great week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home