The Ongoing Adventures of Naked Girl

The story of my quest to look good naked -- really good.

Tuesday, April 06, 2004

News From the Other Side of the World

Found an interesting link while out surfing today. If you are interested in what "regular" Iraqi people are thinking, click here. It is a blog written by a family in Baghdad. I'm not going to get into how I feel about the war, but I think it's important for us to see how they are living there.

Anyway, not much going on today. I had the worst craving for a tuna melt today, which I gave in to and now it feels like a huge lump in my stomach. Don has the day off so we are planning a long walk with the dogs, and hopefully that will help me feel better. Our office is having a potluck tomorrow and I think I am going to make stuffed manicotti, although I may opt for something like chicken from El Pollo Loco so I don't have to spend the night cooking. I have to be especially careful at tomorrow's potluck since I have my weigh in at my nutritionist's tomorrow after work. I will tell you, I have also been craving pizza and the plan is to have some after the appointment. Of course, feeling like I am now after caving to my tuna melt craving, I may re-think that.

Finally, three days, three hours and 37 minutes until I am on vacation.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home