The Ongoing Adventures of Naked Girl

The story of my quest to look good naked -- really good.

Thursday, March 25, 2004

Almost the Weekend

Thanks for all the e-mails and comments. I have my one-on-one with my manager next Friday and I will bringing up a lot of these points. In the meantime, I have taken a blank review sheet and I am keeping track of all the extras I'm doing so when I do get ready for my year end, it will be almost written! Heck, it's what I suggest to my staff, I might as well follow my own advice.

In the meantime, no real adventures this past week. My most exciting was a last minute meeting downtown. Because of the morning rush hour I took surface streets through, ummm, let's call it, the seedier part of town. I did see a lot of interesting places that I had no idea even existed in the city. The meeting was for one of our city government clients near Union Station. The Union Station security guards were on Segways. I had never seen one in person and I was a little disappointed I didn't get to see them in action. Oh, well....
I should have taken my camera though.....Union Station would be such a cool building to photograph.

It looks like it's going to be a busy weekend. My brother and his family is coming in for the weekend, so there are "event" planned -- dinner at my Dad's on Friday, dinner at my Mom's on Saturday and brunch at my Dad's on Sunday. I think we'll probably only do the Saturday and Sunday events since Don is working late on Friday and I really don't want to schlep all the way to my Dad's during rush hour on Friday. Ok, if you twisted my arm, the real reason is because I don't want to leave the dogs alone (Rebecca -- are you reading??). I don't want to have to leave them alone after I've been at work all day and they've been stuck in the dog run. I'm such a home-body.....

Anyway, I'm counting down the days until my week off (t-16 working days!). Here's too a relaxing weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home