The Ongoing Adventures of Naked Girl

The story of my quest to look good naked -- really good.

Sunday, March 14, 2004

Ahhh...the weekend

I guess the good news is that I didn't have to fight with food cravings/desires too much this weekend. I did have a steak and a baked potato last night (I did nearly orgasm over the potato -- hey, it's been a long time) but I stopped when I was full (the dogs got lucky!). I also made it to the gym for 30 minutes of cardio on Saturday and took the beasts for a 1 1/2 mile walk today.

The bad news is I really don't feel like I'm making much progress on the weight loss fight. I know I have benefited from some of the weight loss I have had -- looser clothes for one. But I am still feeling like a lard ass. Despite some of my "old" clothes fitting better, I feel like I'm in a bad plateau. I've even considered asking my nutritionist about a 3- or 5-day fast to "re-start" my engine.

I was able to get some of my photos framed and hung. I'm just waiting for some mats to be cut and some enlargements to be delivered. I even ordered some 8x10s -- which is a huge step for me because I worry if my work is "good enough" for something that big. I am really excited to see some of my works printed "big" and to get them hung. My secret dream is to get them displayed at either my gym or my hairdresser's to see if they will sell. I'm not sure if I have the confidence for that right now, but we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home