The Ongoing Adventures of Naked Girl

The story of my quest to look good naked -- really good.

Tuesday, March 02, 2004

I love lists. In fact, I just posted under FUN STUFF my list of Pet Peeves and 100+ About Me

On one of my daily blog reads, I came across this Countdown:

10 Movies You Would Watch Over and Over:
1. Braveheart
2. Moulin Rouge
3. Footloose
4. Shrek
5. Dances With Wolves
6. Fargo
7. The Lion King
8. The Joy Luck Club
9. The Man From Snowy River
10. The Ususal Suspects

9 People You Enjoy the Company Of:
1. Don
2. Dad
3. Mom
4. Dean
5. Patty
6. Sally A.
7. Sally F.
8. Phil
9. Jay

8 Books You Can't Live Without:
1. The Eight (Katherine Neville)
2. River God (Wilbur Smith)
3. London (Edward Rutherford)
4. To Kill A Mockingbird (Harper Lee)
5. The Fountainhead (Ayn Rand)
6. Venus Envy (Rita Mae Brown)
7. The Life of Pi (Yann Martel)
8. The DaVinci Code (Dan Brown)

7 Things on Your Mind:
1. Don
2. Baja
3. Jager
4. Money
5. Food
6. My job
7. My schedule

6 Objects You Touch Everyday:
1. Don
2. Baja
3. Jager
4. Water bottle
5. My hair
6. Chapstick

5 Things You Do Everyday:
1. Tell Don I love him
2. Play with the dogs
3. Read something (book, magazine, newspaper)
4. Obsess about food
5. Sleep

4 Bands or Musical Artists You Can't Live Without:
1. Madonna
2. Bruce Springsteen
3. Seal
4. Patty Griffin

3 Of Your Favorite Songs of the Moment:
1. Love's Divine (Seal)
2. The Rising (Bruce Springsteen)
3. Come What May (Mouling Rouge)

2 People Who Have Influenced Your Life the Most:
1. Don
2. My parents

1 Person Who Has Been Nice to You Today:
1. Gloria

I actually changed the 8 items from 8 Items You are Currently Wearing, since I'm not wearing 8 items. Plus, you can't have music without books!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home