The Ongoing Adventures of Naked Girl

The story of my quest to look good naked -- really good.

Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Just taking a quick break from writing reviews -- oh, joy. The one thing I have to say about AMEX is that we do have a great review system. I don't dislike writing them since I have a pretty good team. I don't even hate delivering them. It just gets so repetitive, especially the goals area. Luckily, I am the master of cut-n-paste. I have to make sure I change the names for each one though.

And, partly because of writing reviews and partly because I feel like crap, I am working from home. It's not too bad -- sitting on the couch, watching Jerry Springer and writing reviews. I'm hoping to get the goal section done for my staff this morning (I have 4 done so far) and then write the rest after my interview, which is at 4:00 PM. I am excited about this. I still don't know if I have the exact skill set that's needed, but I'm hoping they will allow for a bit of a learning curve.

Off to finish my reviews!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home