The Ongoing Adventures of Naked Girl

The story of my quest to look good naked -- really good.

Sunday, February 22, 2004

I'm still here....barely. I thought I was feeling better, and then decided to go to Trader Joe's. Even that little excersion tired me out. I was sweating, panting from just getting a few items! I guess this really shows me who is boss -- my body, not my mind. I haven't even done that much this afternoon, yet I'm feverish and fatigued. It ticks me off when I "think" I feel strong, only to be betrayed by my body. I still think I can make it into work tomorrow. At least I hope so -- I hate to think I've wasted more than half my sick days only 2 months in to the year.

I guess the good news is that I've slept through the last two nights. I'm still tired throughout the day, but I feel somewhat rested. My doctor won't clear me for excercise until my lungs are clear -- hopefully later this week. I am starting to feel some cabin fever, so getting into the office will be a good thing.

My foods have been spotty at best. I'm eating a lot of things I shouldn't under the guise of "not feeling well." But even the stuff I shouldn't be eating, like ice cream, doesn't taste good, so I don't even know why I'm eating it!

We're supposed to be getting some more rain today -- it's been "partly"cloudy today, but it looks like rain now. I'm really hoping for some cooler temps this evening so we can build a fire for tonight's "Sex in the City" finale. I don't know how the show should end, but I hope she doesn't choose Mr. Big. That seems like such a cop out to me.

Off to rest some more. I'm getting tired of resting, but at least I'm getting a lot of reading done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home