The Ongoing Adventures of Naked Girl

The story of my quest to look good naked -- really good.

Wednesday, February 18, 2004

What a rainy day here in Southern California. We need it, so it's actually welcomed. Of course, I can say that because I am ensconced at home for the rest of the day. I came home at 1P to finish writing my staff reviews. I had my review with my boss today and it went very well. No big surprises. She has high expectations, so getting the rating of "Meeting Expectations" is very nice. She rated me higher than I did in some catagories. Overall, it was a very good meeting and I have some specific goals for next year.

My interview also went well. I still am not sure I have the experience they need in this position. It's very project oriented, and I haven't had the chance to participate on a lot of large scales projects. I did send a thank you note, and he responded he appreciated my professionalism. As I told Don, I may not have gotten this job, but I think I did make a good impression. Even if I don't get this job, I am feeling more confident about my current job. Often times, after meeting with my boss, I do feel re-energized.

Well, the rest of the day will be spent trying to feel better. My cough has not gotten better, and I find it hard to even think about exercising. My eating has not been on plan, either. I've been eating a lot of soup and drinking a lot of liquids, but I also have been eating a lot more carbs than usual -- crackers with the soup, etc. I'm really trying not to weigh myself until next Wednesday when I have my nutritionist appointment, but it's hard not to take a peek. I'm worried that the carbs, the increase sodium intake (eating prepared foods) and the lack of exercise will mean a gain instead of a loss, even though I'm probably eating fewer calories than usual. Oh, well. Just one more friggin' setback.

I just want to feel better. I hate being sick!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home