The Ongoing Adventures of Naked Girl

The story of my quest to look good naked -- really good.

Monday, March 01, 2004

The rain has come again. I actually don't mind this weather, especially because I was home before it started. I was able to get off work a little early because my boss called me late last night to ask if I could get into the office before 6:30 AM to reboot our phone system. The curse of living the closest to the office, I guess. It did make for a very long day.

My weigh in this morning held no surprises -- I'm the same weight. Since I haven't worked out in 2 weeks and my eating has not been on plan. I guess I'm a little bit disappointed that I didn't do better, and I feel like I've been on this plateau forever. I just don't feel on track, and that's making me feel out of sorts. I don't know how to get back on track.

The first thing would be to get back into the gym, but looking at my schedule this week, that won't be possible until Saturday. I have something after work every night this week -- nail appointment, hair appointment, nutritionist, client event. I guess I should actually try something easy like stretching.

The second thing would be to stop eating all of this crap. I know I have been sick, and that's been my excuse for the last 2 1/2 weeks, but I really need to focus on what I am putting into my body. No more processed food (canned soups), no more fast food, no more skipping meals just because "nothing sounds good" (and then later overeating). I have to start making my breakfast and lunch instead of buying those meals (hey, and I save money!).

Lastly, I will be seeing my doctor next Friday to have more thyroid tests so we can come up with a game plan for some new meds.

Hopefully these three steps will get me back on the losing track!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home