The Ongoing Adventures of Naked Girl

The story of my quest to look good naked -- really good.

Monday, March 29, 2004

Another Day, Another Dollar

Boy, oh boy was it hard to come into work this morning! I had a great weekend, enjoying our 88 degree weather! Don and I spent time on Saturday and Sunday out on the deck. My brother and his family were in from Las Vegas, so we had dinner with them Saturday night and brunch on Sunday. Needless to say, I'm staying as far away from the scale as possible until I have a few more on plan days under my belt.

This morning, I didn't come into work until 9 AM, so I actually went to the gym before work. It got the day started off right -- a little cardio, a little weight lifting. Of course, once I got home, grabbed some coffee and collapsed on the deck chair with the dogs, I seriously contemplated calling in "sick" but I have too much of a tan for that to be believable!

Of course, I am still in count down mode -- 10 more working days for those of you counting -- to my vacation. Although I have a lot to do -- getting the carpets & chimney cleaned, general home maintenance, etc. -- I do plan on getting some shopping in as well as a lot of deck time (in case you haven't noticed, I am a true sun bunny). Don will have Wednesday - Sunday off, so that will be nice to be able to spend some time together. With our incompatible schedules, it's hard to keep up with one another, especially when he gets home at 12:30 AM and I am out the door at 7:30 AM.

That's about all from here. As I look out the window, I am once again tempted to get in my car and go home for lunch -- I'm just afraid I wouldn't come back!

P.S. -- For my friends in "cooler" areas of the country, we are actually expecting about a 30 degree drop by Wednesday or Thursday, plus the possibility of showers......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home