The Ongoing Adventures of Naked Girl

The story of my quest to look good naked -- really good.

Monday, April 19, 2004

Return To Reality

Back from 5 days of bliss....I won't go back to work until tomorrow, but I'm at home doing chores....

One of the things making this transition a little easier is that it's Dollar Days at Target!! Woo Hoo! I got to stock up on some cleaning and bath supplies. I mean, who is going to run out of toothpaste or Windex?

The bonus was Ralph's (our local Kroeger) was offering 10-for-10 on several items. I picked up 6 oz. cans of white tuna (in water), shampoo & conditioner and shaving cream. I couldn't take advantage of all the items, since I don't forsee Don and I eating 10 boxes of ceral or 10 pounds of Roma tomatoes. I did like saving about $50.00 in groceries, even with all the unpacking and storing.

I'm pretty much ready to go back to work, although one could get used to the relaxing couple of days. I didn't get all my spring cleaning done, but I will be off the first week in June, so I can get some summer cleaning done instead.

Off to finish my chores for today. I still have to finish unpacking (everything is out, I just have to put it away) and I should do some laundry....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home