The Ongoing Adventures of Naked Girl

The story of my quest to look good naked -- really good.

Friday, April 30, 2004

No Meetings, No Conference Calls

Woo-hoo. At last -- a day with no meetings and no conference calls. I'm not sure what to do with all this extra time on my hands!

Yesterday was a different story -- conference call from 9:00 - 9:30, monthly leadership meeting from 10:00 - 3:00, conference call from 10:30 - 11:30, conference call from 11:15 to 12:00, client meeting from 2:00 - 5:00 (which actually ended at 6:45). Yes, they overlapped, and yes I really needed to be there for all. There are days when I really wish they would hurry up and clone me.....although I think I would actually use my cloned self for doing something far more fun than conference calls and meetings.

My food has been OK. I may not be making the best choices but I am staying within my parameters for the most part. I'm marking it up as successful so far, although the weekends are always a challenge.

I am leaving the office today at 1:00 PM for a "doctor" appointment, which really means I'll go to the gym and then spend the afternoon running errands and doing some stuff around the house.

Oh, yeah, and the surprise of the week.....we have quarterly employee recognition called Star Performer. At our Leadership Meeting yesterday, my boss honored me with it. I get a nice plaque and a $50.00 gift check. Not too shabby. It totally came out of the blue, and it caught me off guard which is always a nice way to end a hectic day.

Anyway, off to go finish my work. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home