The Ongoing Adventures of Naked Girl

The story of my quest to look good naked -- really good.

Saturday, May 22, 2004

My Bad

Yes, I'm still here....it's just been a bitch of a week with a lot going on.

Shrek 2 was great. I don't want to set anyone's expectations, but I thought it was better than the first. Enough said -- just go see it if you have a chance.

One of the things that has been weighing on my mind is the reorganization we are going through at work. They started at the top and are working their way down as they intergrate other people and positions. My boss should hear something before the end of the month and then 2 weeks later, my level should hear something. The first step was taken this week -- two positions at my level have been eliminated. One was a field team leader and my boss just moved her into the open position in our office. It's not a bad move since we work well together, but I had hoped to take on more and that didn't happen. In the end only one person got laid off and since she has been with the company for 19 years, she gets 52 weeks pf severance. Not too shabby. There is still a lot of tension and unanswered questions. I'm not going to worry about it too much -- at least not out loud.

My program has not been going very well. I've not eaten "on plan" like I had hoped -- sometimes less, often more. I haven't been to the gym in a week, and I'm really feeling that, so a trip is on the agenda for today. The sad thing is I know how successful I can be if I just followed the plan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home