The Ongoing Adventures of Naked Girl

The story of my quest to look good naked -- really good.

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

June Goals

I know we are now 8 days in to June, but I did want to lay out my goals for the rest of the month.

  • Eat on plan given to me by nutritionist Phil.
  • Exercise 4 times a week.
  • Drink 100 ounces of water per day.
  • No drinking alcohol alone.
  • Spend 30 minutes a day reading.
  • Spend 15 minutes a day doing either house cleaning or maintenence.
  • Limit eating out for dinner to 1 time a week.

    I think the exercise part will be my hardest goal, but I have to remember that even walking around my work complex or taking the dogs for a walk should be considered exercise. Plus, a Curves just opened 1/2 block from my house (I can see it from my front porch) so I am going to try and check that out this week. Some of this will get easier once my schedule returns to normal on 6/21 and I can go back to 8a - 5p.

    I did forget to mention one thing in yesterday's post. I had won a free brunch for 2 at the Ritz Carlton in Marina Del Rey. Don and I went on Sunday and had a great time. The coupon included champange and tip, so all we had to do was pay for parking ($5). Talk about a spread -- cold seafood, caviar, made-to-order omlettes and waffles, prime rib, dim sum, sushi, Parma ham, bacon and sausage, salads (pasta, green, fruit), a variety of hot dishes and a huge table of desserts. I did pretty well with my food choices. I stuck mostly to the fish and stayed away from the bacon and eggs. I did have dessert -- some creme burlee and a chocolate tart that was to die for. Out of curiosity, I called the hotel later that day to see what the brunch costs -- $57.00 not including tax, tip and parking. I nearly died. There is no way I could ever see paying $57.00 per person for brunch -- no matter how much champange I drank. Anyway, despite my amazement over the price, it was damn good and I would go again (if someone else way paying -- LOL).


  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home