The Ongoing Adventures of Naked Girl

The story of my quest to look good naked -- really good.

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Work Woes

Work has been kicking my butt since Thursday. Even though the current tech issue doesn't directly affect those we schedule, we need to offer our support to get back on track. I thought I needed to go in to work today to organize efforts, but the problem still isn't resolved so I have conference calls at 6:00 and 7:00 to see what the plan is for tomorrow. What's worse, is if it isn't fixed, what that means for me on Monday and into next week. Plus, a program that wasn't supposed to roll out until July is coming this weekend (that we didn't learn about until late Friday), will affect us Monday. I see some long days ahead...

Since I thought I was going into work today, I didn't plan much, but was able to work in a hike with the dogs, a pedicure and a few hours out on the deck soaking in the rays.

The biggest news is that my BFF, Patty, has asked me to be her maid of honor at her wedding next year. I am so excited! I know I have to do it long-distance, but this is so great. She is hoping for April 2008 in Palm Desert...

Off to dinner now....

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home