The Ongoing Adventures of Naked Girl

The story of my quest to look good naked -- really good.

Friday, June 29, 2007

Ready For The Weekend

I am oh-so-ready for the weekend. The weather looks like it's going to be nice, we have a lot to get done before we leave for California next weekend and it will be a weird work week because of the holiday on Wednesday.

So far, we have an appointment for the CRV's 30,000 mile check-up tomorrow and a grooming appointment for the dogs on Sunday. We want to take the dogs for a hike or a walk each day, plus I'm hoping my co-worker Carol and her girlfriend come over for dinner on Saturday with their two dogs - Pablo, a 2 year old Rottie and Gracie, a 3 month old chow mix. I want to be able to get my dogs used to having other dogs over since it looks like it's going to be Sunday Football days at my house this year.

I have appointments all over the place next week. The big one is on Monday - my first plastic surgeon consultation to see about a lower body lift, breast lift and breast augmentation. I need to see if insurance will cover any of it, and how much we're looking at paying. I have my weekly psych meeting and I need to get a mani/pedi and certain nether regions waxed. All fun stuff...

It's close to that time of the month, and I am daring fate by wearing white pants today. I have noticed the scale creeping up a pound or two, but I know that's just temporary. I just want it out of the way before we head out west.

Today is the first day in a long, long time that I don't have one meeting on my calendar for work. The only two things scheduled - a social lunch with a friend and a happy hour for someone who is leaving the company. I do have some grunt work and we are supposed to be moving to a different area while I'm gone so I could go find boxes if I was really motivated. Mostly I just want to get through the day and start the weekend!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home