The Ongoing Adventures of Naked Girl

The story of my quest to look good naked -- really good.

Friday, February 16, 2007

Weekend Forecast

I am so glad it's Friday. It's been a busy week and next week will be just as busy, only Don won't be here from Wednesday on since he'll be in Indy for work. I really need a few days off to restock, reload and plan. I have been flying by the seat of my pants all week, and, with this silly head cold, I feel like I'm a bit out of control.

In fact, since I haven't been able to get to the gym or even look at my treadmill, and I've been eating, I haven't gotten on the scale since Tuesday. I mean, in a way that's good, but I am so afraid of what the number is going to be once I do hop on (maybe on Sunday). This is the longest I've gone without weighing since surgery. My clothes are still fitting so it can't be that bad, but I am starting to feel guilty about not exercising.

The good news is that I am planning on doing at least an hour of interval training at the gym tomorrow morning before coffee. If I really hit the ground running, I may even do a bit of light weights, just to get back into the swing of things. After coffee, it will be trips to Trader Joe's, CostCo, maybe the car wash and the grocery store so I don't have to worry about anything after we get our 80-minute hot stone massage.

We're trying a new restaurant tomorrow night -
Babalu
. It's Latin-Caribbean and they have jazz and salsa dancing. Anyway, it should be a lot of fun. I love trying new places, and there are so many great spots in the Twin Cities.

Sunday will be all about getting some meals prepared so I don't have to worry too much during the week. I have after work appointments Monday & Tuesday. There is a support group meeting on Wednesday, but with Don out of town, I'll probably skip it. Next weekend, I have a benefit dinner to go to with a silent and live auction. I'm taking my friend Jen so I know it will be a hoot. There will be some people from work as well. It should be fun and keep me out of trouble.

Of course, the following weekend brings another trip - part personal, part business - to Las Vegas. I have a conference starting on 3/4 so I will go in a few days early to see my brother. My best friend from California will be joining me along with her boyfriend for the weekend, so that will be a lot of fun. The conference runs through Wednesday and I'm still deciding if I want to take that Thursday & Friday off just for some down time.

Anyway, off to a bunch of meetings for the day, including a 2-hour one. I'd love to sneak out a little early but I don't think I can get out before 3:30, even if I was in before 7:00 AM!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home