The Ongoing Adventures of Naked Girl

The story of my quest to look good naked -- really good.

Monday, January 08, 2007

Resolutions

OK, a week late, HERE. Pretty aggressive, but all doable. And not one mention of losing weight (well, one, but not in the sense of me losing body weight).

I've gotten some good feedback from those who read the article about my blog. Some work people I didn't expect to see the article did, but it's all good. I've gotten a few e-mails about WLS, so that's good to be able to help those who are looking for information.

It's going to be a busy week. I have my new yoga 12-week class starting tomorrow, a support group meeting Wednesday, psych appointment on Thursday, plus I need to get in at least 2-3 trips to the gym (or the basement treadmill) this week. Plus, I am trying hard to make sure I am packing my lunch and snacks and getting my gym bag ready the night before so I'm not running around in the morning, especially at 6:00 AM!

So a week in to 2007 I'm actually doing pretty good with keeping track of all of my finances and recording my food. I'm still watching too much TV but I'll get better at that. I've even taken all my supps 5 out of 7 days (weekend suck for keeping on track). Food continue to go well, although I still have unscheduled snacking I need to work on. I did a lot of de-cluttering over the holiday, but I need to bag or box it and then contact someone to pick it all up. It's just so nice to feel like I'm going in the right direction with getting rid of stuff I don't use and don't need. I still need to get into the basement to see if there is anything there that can go. It's too bad I'm not an eBay whiz so I can sell some of it, but I just want to get rid of it.

It looks like we're finally getting a cold snap where temps will actually be in the 20s. Still no snow, which means we will probably get hit in March or April. I know it's not good for the environment, but I would love if it was 72 degrees here in January!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home