The Ongoing Adventures of Naked Girl

The story of my quest to look good naked -- really good.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Off To Seattle

We're heading out to the airport shortly for a weekend on the West Coast. I haven't been to Seattle in 15 years, so I'm excited to see the changes. I'm bringing my big camera and hope to take lots of photos. Plus, I will be meeting Swankette and her husband, TRP. I'm sure good times will be had!

The best part is that it's supposed to be sunny, something I've been missing for a few days.

This is my first time flying since the new security rules, so I hope they let my mascera and lip gloss through! I left my hair gel at home figuring that the container was 3.03 ounces and even though it's less than half-full, some TSA employee would probably make me throw it out.

Wish us swift and trouble-free travels!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home