The Ongoing Adventures of Naked Girl

The story of my quest to look good naked -- really good.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Fall's A-Coming

The weather here is messing with us. One day, it's in the 80s, the next day it's in the 50s. My body, much less my wardrobe, know what to do. It's currently breezy with mild temps, but last night there were winds so strong they ruined homes and killed a 10-year old girl not all that far from here.

I'm hanging in there. My weight doesn't want to dip below 180, no matter what I do - eat less, exercise more; exercise less, eat more. It's frustrating, but I have to remind myself that I am so much better off than I was a year ago. I'm down 155 pounds and only 13 pounds away from losing half of my former self. That has to count for something,

Life is busy - I will have one of my two new hires starting next week, so that is some weight off. I am rehabing my rotator cuff injury (impingment syndrome with rotator cuff tendonopathy) twice a week. I start bellydancing on Monday and am looking to see if my shoulder is ready to go at the end of the month for a new 12-week yoga class.

With the conversion of blogger I have realized I can't comment on all the blogger blogs that haven't converted so know that I am reading you by can't comment. I'm trying to keep up with everyone, but am having a hard time keeping up with myself...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home