The Ongoing Adventures of Naked Girl

The story of my quest to look good naked -- really good.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Photo Update

I finally posted my year anniversary photosHERE.

Sorry I've been MIA the last few days. It was a beautiful weekend last weekend - temps in the 80s, trips to the dog park, a walk around the lake. On Monday, the temps took a dip and by Thursday we had snow flurries and a high of 37. To top it all off, my work computer crashed on Monday. Luckily the tech guys were able to restore the few documents I didn't have saved, plus I got a new laptop and two flat-screen monitors. It's a kick ass set up. Having the dual monitors really helps in my job and I can't believe I had a single monitor for so long.

We took the dogs to the dog park this morning after I went to the gym. Don and I then went to go see "The Departed." We both really enjoyed it, and would recommend it highly. There are some good twists and some great acting, especially Jack Nicholson.

With the Vikings having a bye this week, Don is home and we'll get to watch football tomorrow, so I'm happy about that. I was able to end my physical therapy this week, although I promised to do my shoulder exercises 5 times a week. I'm hoping with things calming down at work and my schedule getting less hectic, I can get a routine going for the gym. I really like working out, I just haven't had the time it seems.

Nothing much else going on. Feeling a little blah, and I'm thinking it's the change in the weather. I'm just not ready for winter!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home