The Ongoing Adventures of Naked Girl

The story of my quest to look good naked -- really good.

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Lazy Day

Actually, I should say a lazy weekend! It rained most of yesterday, limiting our outside activities. Don and I did go to a friend's birthday party last night and had a lot of fun. Today was cool and breezy. We took the dogs for a hike and then had a late brunch. The "kids" got me a gift certificate at a local spa as a Mother's Day gift, and I know that will be put to good use.

I had a good week at work. I was actually out of the office every day before 5:00 PM, which is a huge change from the last several weeks. I still have a lot to do, but I don't have wall-to-wall meetings from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, meaning the only time I was able to work on projects, respond to voice mails and answer e-mails was before or after. The biggest thing I'm working on is how to define our new department under the recent reorganization. I met with my boss on Friday and we brainstormed some really good ideas about how we want to look going forward.

Nothing else really big on tap for the upcoming weeks. I'm still working on getting my eating fully back on track after surgery last month. I am having better days, but I still don't want to eat which causes low blood sugar and headaches. My weight is still between 165 - 170. With my work schedule normalizing, I'm hoping to get back into a gym routine next week.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 11:50 PM , Blogger Shannon said...

    So glad you are doing well again after your surgery... A lot of people on the PA boards swear by greek yogurt with splenda and some kind of s/f jelly... it is fairly high protein and easy on the tummy... btw... love the tatoo... very cool!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home