The Ongoing Adventures of Naked Girl

The story of my quest to look good naked -- really good.

Friday, April 25, 2008

Snow? Really?

I have to move. I mean, seriously - snow showers at the end of April? How can I possibly get into Spring Cleaning mode when there is snow blowing around? This is total crap. My body is so confused - last Sunday, it was mid-70s and I was out on the deck in shorts and a bikini top. Grrrr.

I was able to mostly sleep through the night. I still feel like I'm short so maybe I'll try to nap later today to catch up. What I really should do is get my butt to the gym, but I am just not motivated, especially with the icky weather.

Don is off to cover the exciting NFL draft. It will be a long day for him. The draft starts at 2:00 PM (CST) but the Vikings traded their first pick so won't "be on the clock" until the 2nd round. That means, assuming if all the teams use the entire time for their picks, the Vikings won't make their pick until about 8:00 PM. Don will probably be home around 10:00 PM or so. Day two of the draft should have a little more action and move a little quicker, but it will still be a long day for him. What I can't believe is that people actually sit in front of the TV to watch this event. The idea of listening to hours upon hours of Chris Berman bloviating is not my idea of fun.

Guess I better get started on some laundry and the dishes. Maybe that will get me in the mood to Spring Clean!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

  • At 10:34 AM , Blogger Carl V. Anderson said...

    I'm so glad to be able to comment on your site again! You are one of several people whose sites I've been on this week talking about snow. You must all live in the same area! I love snow, I really do, but once March rolls around I have severe spring fever and want to have a long, nice spring. If I could entirely skip summer that would be great! I hope spring comes your way soon.

     
  • At 10:35 AM , Blogger Carl V. Anderson said...

    Oh, and congrats to the Vikings for taking out best player. Lord I hate our GM.

     
  • At 7:33 PM , Blogger Jenn said...

    It's been beautiful here lately, today is our "cold" day - 51 degrees. My grandparents called from WY today and said it was snowing like crazy up there. My in laws drive from NE to our house and said the weather was really bad for them, too. Guess we're the lucky ones this weekend.

     
  • At 6:53 PM , Blogger Shannon said...

    I hope that you can get a full nights sleep soon... but maybe if you got a trainer for a few days maybe that would help ya get in the mood to workout more... and I hope spring comes soon to ya!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home