The Ongoing Adventures of Naked Girl

The story of my quest to look good naked -- really good.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Broken Finger

I broke my right middle finger last Monday - I slammed it in the car door. Let me tell you, I do NOT recommend this! The nail is broken through to the skin and from side-to-side. In addition, I have a good cut off the nail and on the finger pad. The finger tip is broken, and the nail bed is fractured. The nail hasn't fallen off yet, and I don't know if it will, but it's still awfully tender and sore. It makes typing very hard.

It's very, very cold here this weekend - minus 17 at dawn this morning not counting the wind chill. We're spending a lot of time inside, that's for sure. Even the dogs don't want to go out. I cooked yesterday - French onion soup, artichoke chicken breasts with creamy risotto. Good stuff!

Work is busy, but a little less stressful. I am, however, looking forward to my 5 days in Phoenix at the end of the month. Don is off to cover the Super Bowl and I will be joining him to soak up some WARM sun rays. I'm not relishing the idea of dealing with the house/dogs/work for 3 days by myself, especially since it's been made clear to me 10-hour days are "expected" during our busy season. Whatever - I don't want to come home to an eaten couch or poop on the new carpet.

Off to maybe take a Sunday nap - now, that sounds decadent!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home