The Ongoing Adventures of Naked Girl

The story of my quest to look good naked -- really good.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Off To Phoenix

I am having a hard time deciding what to pack since I can't remember what 65 degrees feels like. It was minus 50 (with the wind chill factor) yesterday morning. Even going out for lunch at noon was painful - but my boss was buying, so who am I to complain?

I think I am leaning toward not applying for his position right now. I still have a lot to learn in my current role, and the added stress is not something I need. I know my staff would like me to - mostly because one or two of them want my job, but I really need to make sure I'm ready for that jump.

What I am excited about is seeing Don tomorrow. His usual road trips are just two nights but he's been gone five nights on this trip and it's taking a toll. Just getting myself ready in the morning is one thing but having to make sure the dogs are let out and fed is another. Plus, I actually have to do laundry! That's something Don normally does and I often forget how long it can take.

Off to bed - it's after 2:00 AM - I can't sleep when Don isn't here and I have to travel...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home