The Ongoing Adventures of Naked Girl

The story of my quest to look good naked -- really good.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Heading Off!

I know I've been terrible about posting but I am off to London tomorrow night to celebrate my friend, Sally's, 40th birthday. I promise lots of stories and photos upon my return Sunday.

I am feeling better since my last post (stupid hormones). I'm still above my goal, but that's become less and less important as I sit back and truly understand my accomplishments.

The packing is pretty well done - just a few bits & pieces to finish tomorrow morning. I'm a little worried about checking bags with the high volume of air traffic, but I don't think there is any way around it. There is no way I can go to London, with a party and the theater to attend, in just one bag. I mean, the shoes alone!!

Actually, if I cut down some things I might be able to do it, but do I really want to lug a suitcase when I can check it and forget it?

Off to dinner with Don. I am feeling a little guilty about leaving him home alone for Thanksgiving, and I might have to, umm, make it up to him in my very special way (wink, wink).

Y'all have a good Thanksgiving weekend!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home