The Ongoing Adventures of Naked Girl

The story of my quest to look good naked -- really good.

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

All Patched Up

Although I have a knee wrap on, I'm actually getting around pretty well. According to the doctor I may have a slight tear in my lateral meniscus and it should heal on it's own with rest. The good news is that I will be by a pool all of next week so I can still do some exercise, even if it's not a treadmill.

I've been busy getting ready for our vacation. I have to laugh at what we take when we go to Santa Barbara. Since I will be cooking, I tend to take a bunch of food and beverages. I also take a lot of reading material. And, since there is a tub big enough for two (hee, hee), I also bring my stash of bath salts, oils, bombs, etc. I'm not taking a lot of clothing -- just some shorts, tee-shirts and a bathing suit. Regardless, it seems like we pack the trunk of my Honda to the gills every year.

I'm still waiting for word about my job. We are supposed to find out something the week of the 12th, but that never means early in the week. With my luck, the memo will come out Friday at 4:55 PM, and I'll be long gone by then. For some reason, I'm not all that worried about it. The decision doesn't have anything to do with how I am doing my job, it's just a corporation reorganizing. I'm sure if I found out I was losing my job I might be a little less relaxed.

Here's to a great Hump Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home