The Ongoing Adventures of Naked Girl

The story of my quest to look good naked -- really good.

Friday, July 30, 2004

What Do July & I Have in Common?

Well, July has two moons, and, well, I am having two "moons." Nothing like TTOTM twice in a month. It's kind of like on those two months a year that have 3 paydays, only not as good. Not nearly as good.

Here's an interesting article. Since my husband reads this site, I won't answer if I fall into the 70% category. Although Baja gets jealous when Don is kissing me, it's usually just barking at us. I don't think this is called for:
In these situations, Dodman describes his role of animal behaviorist as a combination of three things: first, a family counselor, sorting out the family dynamics that involve the pet; second, a psychologist, treating the disturbance using behavioral modification techniques; and third, a veterinary physiatrist, prescribing mood altering medication and dealing with underlying medical problems that may be fueling behavioral issues.


Thank you for all your nice comments about the photos. I could totally move there, and it's pretty close to heaven. Just thinking about it makes me want to start to count down to next year!

Nothing planned for the weekend. Don is working both days, but a 2P - 11P shift, so we can get a walk or two in and maybe even a trip to the dog park. I would like to get some things organized that have been piling up (replacing my books I took on vacation). I'd also like to order some of the photos from
Shutterfly for my album.

I am going to do some serious rethinking about my plan of attack regarding my diet and exercise program. I have some ideas, but when the scale has not budged in several months, despite eating right and exercising, something drastic needs to be done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home