The Ongoing Adventures of Naked Girl

The story of my quest to look good naked -- really good.

Thursday, July 22, 2004

Vacation Update

Just a quickie update.....

The last 5 days have been wonderful -- playing in the pool, reading, relaxing, spending time with Don & the dogs. We had a great dinner at the Wine Cask on Saturday night to celebrate our 5 year wedding anniversary. The Wine Cask catered our wedding dinner and we make it an annual dinner. I also ordered a small replica of our wedding cake, which we had last night. It's just been very relaxing -- exactly what we needed.

Of course, I am typing this from home. Yes, I realize it's only Thursday, but there is a big pow-wow at the office at 10:00 AM and my new boss is going to be there, so I figured that it would be politically correct for me to drive down from Santa Barbara for the meeting -- especially in light of the fact I was told Friday that, at least for the forseeable future, I will have a job. My team is changing a little, but it keeps me employeed and the paychecks coming, and that's what's important. Plus, I am curious about meeting my new boss. I don't plan on spending more time in the office than I have to, although I am putting down 8 hours and taking Monday off. Hey, it's a 4 hour drive round-trip so it's the least they could do.

The weather has been grerat -- sunny, in the upper 70s, with a nice breeze. We've been spending a lot of time outside. We even got Baja in the pool a few times. He loves standing on the top step, but usually won't go in on his own. We've only seen some coyotes so far, although I think the dogs have sensed other animals.

That's about it from here. Better head into the office soon -- much to my chagrin...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home