The Ongoing Adventures of Naked Girl

The story of my quest to look good naked -- really good.

Saturday, July 31, 2004

99 Red Ballons

My dogs take the Patriot Act very seriously, and are willing to defend our air space with exceptional vigor. On Wednesday, three ballons -- a yellow and a blue regular ballow, and a Happy Birthday mylar ballon, got caught in our neighbors' tree which hangs over our driveway. For the last 4 days, they have been barking at these damn ballons. Finally, they worked themselves free, only to get caught on the tree in the yard behind us! To top it all off, the dogs felt it was their patriotic duty to notify the entire neighborhood that a blimp was invading their air space. The good news is that it looks like the offending ballons have moved on, only to (hopefully) never return to this corner of the world.

So, most of my day has been spent planning my new food plan into place. I went out and bought a George Forman grill, and have already put it to use. Here is the plan:

Breakfast: 2 oz. turkey, 1/2 grapefruit
Snack: 3 oz. tuna, 1 c. greens
Lunch: 3 oz. chicken, 1/2 potato, 1 c. green
Snack: 3 oz. tuna, 1 c. greens
Dinner: 2 oz. fish, 1 c. steamed veggies, 1 c. greens
Snack: 3 oz. tuna, 1 c. greens

Exercise: 5 days, 20 minutes walking / 2 days resistance training

Water: 100 ounces per day

I'm starting this tomorrow and will continue through Saturday, Snack #1, only because I am going to Del Mar racetrack for a friend's birthday. I will start again for another week and see where we stand. The big no-nos on this are sodium, fat (olive oil, butter, dairy), alcohol, red meat.

This is my first step on my journy through the 10% Challenge. We'll see how this goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home