The Ongoing Adventures of Naked Girl

The story of my quest to look good naked -- really good.

Friday, June 27, 2008

California Here We Come

Hawaii was great, but glad to be getting to my "real" vacation, even if that does mean 2 days of driving each way.

The car is packed and we should get a good night's rest before heading out tomorrow.

I'm looking forward to 2 weeks of pure relaxation of reading by the pool and time with Don.

I had a great time in Hawaii. It was busy with the wedding and all, but nice to get get away. The helicopter ride was so amazing. I'll post photos as soon as I can.

Anyway, not looking forward to the long drives in the next few days but the payoff will be worth it!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 1:20 PM , Blogger Uisce said...

    relaxation -- ha, I'm not sure what that even is! I should probably try and get me some! :)

     
  • At 4:56 PM , Blogger BethBlogs said...

    Ahhh the SB fires are freaking me out. Are you guys okay? Do the pups just think it is the biggest BBQ ever?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home